←  Back to producer

Dr. Heger 2020 Pinot Noir Rosé

Joachim Heger produces an extraordinary pinot noir rosé with a truly unique southern voice. This is serious rosé—what is to be expected of a spätburgunder savant. After 90% of this pinot went direct to press, it was fermented in stainless steel where the remaining 10% of whole berries were thrown into the vessel and remained for the duration of fermentation. Full in body, earth-driven, structured and spicy, this wine holds true to its terroir and reflects Baden's sunshine and warmth. With plenty of cut and bright acidity, this is a perfect pairing wine.

  • 2020
  • Pinot Noir
  • QbA
  • Germany
  • Baden
  • Tuniberg
  • Merdinger Bühl
  • Limestone, loess
  • Stainless steel, whole berries added in fermentation
  • Stainless steel
  • 750 ml
  • Rosé
  • 4033171460232
  • $20.00