←  Back to producer

Heinrich Spindler 2022 Forster Riesling Trocken

The 2022 Forster is a blend of fruit from all the vineyards above the Weinstarsse—mainly Pechstein, Ungeheuer and Freundstück, with 20% from Forster Stift. Grapes underwent a short maceration and were fermented with a blend of cultured and wild yeasts, selected from Pechstein. 40% of the wine was fermented in neutral cask with the remaining 60% in stainless steel. With the addition of Grand Cru Pechstein and Ungeuheuer, this riesling is much more linear and focused. This wine is compelling, showing lime oil, quince, orange and pink peppercorn.

  • 2022
  • Riesling
  • QbA
  • Germany
  • Pfalz
  • Mittelhaardt
  • Freundstück, Pechstein, Ungeheuer, Stift
  • South
  • Sand, basalt, limestone, clay
  • Organic
  • Stainless steel, neutral cask
  • 750 ml
  • White
  • 4260374240778